Inspirational Quotes About Conquering the Storm Through Perseverance. Conquering the storm through perseverance” is a phrase that suggests overcoming adversity or difficulty through determination and persistence.
It implies that even in the face of a challenging situation, one can triumph by maintaining their resolve and continuing to work towards their goals. Perseverance is a valuable trait that can help individuals overcome obstacles and achieve success. By remaining focused and committed, it is possible to weather any storm and come out on the other side victorious.
When the going gets tough, these perseverance quotes are going to be the fuel for your inner fire.
- “Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.” –Walter Elliot
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” –Thomas Edison
- “I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.” –Abraham Lincoln
- “Let me tell you the secret that has led to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity.” –Louis Pasteur
- “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will.” –Vince Lombardi Jr.
- “Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.” –Charles F. Kettering
- “Some lean back. But those who lean forward are poised to cross the finish line, first!” – T.F. Hodge
- “Though you may hear me holler, and you may see me cry– I’ll be dogged, sweet baby, if you gonna see me die.” –Langston Hughes
- “Perseverance, the secret of all triumphs.”– Victor Hugo
- “Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.”– Anonymous
- “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach of the stars to change the world.”– Harriet Tubman
- “Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience and being persistent.”– Billy Graham
- “Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.”– John Quincy Adams
- “Just because you fail once doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything.”– Marilyn Monroe
- “I’ve learned that anything in life worth having comes from patience and hard work.”– Greg Behrendt
Inspirational Quotes About Conquering the Storm Through Perseverance
- “I will persist until I succeed. Always will I take another step? If that is of no avail I will take another, and yet another. In truth, one step at a time is not too difficult. I know that small attempts, repeated, will complete any undertaking.”– Og Mandino
- “If patience is worth anything, it must endure to the end of time. And a living faith will last in the midst of the blackest storm.”– Mahatma Gandhi
- “Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them – every day begin the task anew.”– Saint Francis de Sales
- “I learned patience, perseverance, and dedication. Now I really know myself, and I know my voice. It’s a voice of pain and victory.”– Anthony Hamilton
- “You usually have to wait for that which is worth waiting for.” – Craig Bruce
- “There is something good in all seeming failures. You are not to see that now. Time will reveal it. Be patient.”– Sivananda Saraswati
- “Indeed, this life is a test. It is a test of many things – of our convictions and priorities, our faith and our faithfulness, our patience and our resilience, and in the end, our ultimate desires.”– Sheri L. Dew
- “Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy.”– Saadi
- “Almost everything is outside of your control. You may take all the right actions and fail. You may take no action and win. All you can do is put yourself in a position to win. Be consistent. Patience will eventually get luck on your side.”– Crypto Seneca
- “Purity, patience, and perseverance are the three essentials to success and above all, love.”– Swami Vivekananda
- “Great difficulties may be surmounted by patience and perseverance.”– Abigail Adams
- “Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it’s not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failures along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.”– Barack Obama
- “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves.”– Marie Curie
- “And you very soon find out, if you have not found it out before, that patience and tenacity of purpose are worth more than twice their weight of cleverness.”– Thomas Huxley
- 30. “Never stop fighting until you arrive at your destined place – that is, the unique you. Have an aim in life, continuously acquire knowledge, work hard, and have the perseverance to realize the great life.” -A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
Which of these Inspirational Quotes About Conquering the Storm Through Perseverance has the biggest impact on you? Which of those do you prefer? Do any others that aren’t on this list do you know of? Let me know by leaving a comment!
And I hope these quotes provide you courage, comfort, inspiration, and determination to get through this crisis and any others you may encounter in the future.