Be Patience: Your time will come. Lorena Ochoa said: “I’ll always be thankful for what I have right now. I feel that it’s been a blessing. But I know my time will come. It’s just the way life is.”
- A day will come when your sorrow will turn to joy.
- A day will come when you will laugh at your pains.
- I strongly believe the moment is now to wash away your past and embrace your future with joy and happiness.
- The time is now! my friends and loved ones.
- It’s either now or never. May all your dreams come true for someone like you.
You have waited for many many years in your life for this time.
- Always asking and seeking for when the right time will come.
- It is here and it’s now beside you. Dancing and celebrating with you.
- Time, ooh time. how long have I been waiting for you?
- How long have I missed your coming,hmmmm.. today I am glad you are here to fulfill my heart’s desires.
- I welcome you. Stay safe and never leave me lonely.
- The time will come when everyone will care. Focus and Just look ahead with everything to live for.
Margie Warrell, Author of Brave said: “Knowing your Why is an important first step in figuring out how to achieve the goals that excite you and create a life you enjoy living (versus merely surviving!). Indeed, only when you know your ‘why’ will you find the courage to take the risks needed to get ahead, stay motivated when the chips are down, and move your life onto an entirely new, more challenging, and more rewarding trajectory.”